- vHiveVoIP’s Auto-Receptionist is a sophisticated auto attendant automated phone system that handles calls to your main company number or even other office locations and departments. And to ensure the highest customer satisfaction, there are always options to speak to a live receptionist if desired. Check out our Attendant Console.
- Use this automated answering service to welcome callers with a custom company greeting. For example, announce employee and department extensions to allow callers to select the appropriate extension. Or, you can use professionally recorded greetings with the voice of your choice or our sophisticated Text to speech feature to customize your greetings in a variety of languages.
- Filter and manage call flow, ensuring all calls are answered promptly and routed properly—so you can provide a better experience for your customers.
- The auto attendant can Route callers to the dial-by-name directory so they reach the appropriate destination, specific employee or department extension.
Customize the virtual receptionist system for your company’s needs.
- If a change is needed while the account administrator is out of the office, he or she can quickly and conveniently modify the virtual receptionist settings from any device—including smartphones and tablets—with the vHiveVoIP web app.
- Customize greetings and route incoming calls based on business hours, the date, or a date range. For example, you can establish automated answering rules for the holiday selling season, and then set them to revert automatically after the season is over.
- Forward calls to any extension, to an outside line, or directly to voicemail. The outside line can be any phone number in the US or anywhere in the world.
- Set advanced rules that provide special handling for calls with specific caller ID information, such as certain suppliers, customers, or investors.
- Advanced rules can also be set for incoming calls to specific phone numbers. For example, if your organization creates a phone number for a special promotion, you can set rules so that the caller will hear a relevant greeting and set of options.
- With the multi-level auto attendant feature, you can create an account-wide call routing rule to handle incoming calls for multiple office locations or for special demands in language selections. For example, you can set up your system to:
- Direct callers to an office location within your organization, for example:
“Press 1 for New York office. Press 2 for Chicago office. Press 3 for Los Angeles office.”
- Direct callers based on their language selection, for example:
“Press 1 for English. Marque 2 para Española.”