Benefits of Single Sign-on:
- Single Sign-On –Your employee can login using their Windows authentication, which encourages your employees to adopt more work applications and tools with less effort, and provides:
- Simplicity— Your users can sign in to the system with one set of validated credentials to access multiple work applications and tools.
- Convenience— Automatic logins with authentication reduce friction for your users, enhances the overall user experience, and supports work applications adoption.
- Efficiency— Users no longer need to manage multiple usernames and passwords, which reduces the burden of password recoveries for your IT teams.
- Security — A centralized, single authentication point provides better security and limits the phishing potential over your network. We also support LDAP integration